Saturday, May 14, 2011

Steel Fern Cookware - Pressure Cooking 2010

PRESSURE COOKING 2010 STYLE - www.steelfern.co.nz Why should I stand for 30-40 minutes stirring rice risotto slowly adding the stock, when I can throw everything into the pressure cooker and be eating creamy risotto with in 10minutes. How simple is that! Why should I use 12 hours of expensive power to cook corned beef slowly, when I can cook it in 30 minutes with minimum energy, retaining flovour, moisture and nutrition. Makes so much sense! After some researching, my husband and I were so impressed with the performance of modern pressure cookers, the savings made in time, money and energy that we have had one designed especially for New Zealand cooking styles. Just for you! Modern pressure cooking is no longer a dangerous secret! We have worked with top food writer and author Lisa Loveday to provide you with many easy nutrictous, and tempting receipes. Myth Buster All pressure cookers are dangerous FALSE Join the Steel Fern Generation today and pass on the tradition to your children. They will thank you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment