Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Aesop Rock- Big Bang

One of hip-hop's best kept secrets. enjoy the music and support the artist. ----------------- [Aesop Rock] Well, so we meet again (He said he's grown spiritually since the last one) Ok, this is the dawning of the book of bitter aspects Where the jackals sit and watch the pedigods last flesh Poison functions accompanied by six armorclad Black horse and buggy mechanism Tugged a portion of my severed vision The gathering of loose ends in a bucket Wit a shoestring budget Every man's got a field to plow (I know that now) But it's like, man I really can't afford the oxen Fee fie et cetera I smell the warm blood of the bill collector knockin I get awkwardly sturdy with a frigid liquid backbone I get swept in the pressure cooker tryin to paddle back home I get sprung with a vibe and alliance of clean intention By eclipsing doom midigons hatched to bash these picket fences Now I'll attend the wedding of the open sword festering Now when the groom presents the ring The bride commence to blistering This textbook magnificently crude Prototype king beserker modulate Serve the vertical thirst, burst horizontal Treasure, loose cannons span the starbit power The clippership dipped in truth famine pressure Cabin fever meter pegging ludicrous Beautiful cartoon trooper swallow brutal futility with a teaspoon full of sugar I rock ready aim fire, while y'all rock ready fire aim Then blame the stationary target when the prey escapes the frame Merit badge marksman, a poacher, it's all the same ...

No comments:

Post a Comment